Body Glove will be releasing a brand new fishing SUP in 2018, the Mariner. The Mariner was designed by paddling champion, avid fisherman and Body Glove Ambassador Luke Hopkins. It is an inflatable SUP that caters to both fishing enthusiasts and hardcore anglers.
Luke Hopkins stands and fishes off of the Body Glove Mariner.
According to the press release, the features include:
• Multiple attachment points in convenient locations to add any of the 71 RAILBLAZA accessories, such as rod holders, cleat ports, etc.
• An anchor line guide system to lower and raise an anchor from the standing position
• A cooler tie-down that can accommodate a cooler of up to 45 L
• The world’s first patented multi-purpose handle that can carry a paddle during transport or a water bottle while padding for easy access
• Three permanent, unbreakable fins for worry-free paddling
• Comes with ISUP backpack, pump, adjustable and buoyant three-piece paddle, ankle leash and cell phone dry bag
Once deflated, the Mariner rolls up easily.
“The Mariner is the result of the consumer demand for a world class, angler board that can be fully equipped, at a reasonable price. We simply built upon the winning formula that we have established with our existing ISUPs,” said Luke Hopkins.
The Mariner will be available in Spring 2018, and theres no word on price yet. We can’t wait to get out hands on one and test it out.